With more than 20 years of success in diversity centric brand building, Tracey V. Bell is Chairman of the Board/ President of the Integrated Brand Marketing Company aka, The I.B.M. Company. I.B.M. creates Strategy, Innovation, and Business Development gateways for diversity-centric initiatives by structuring businesses with information and helping them to continually perfect ideas.
Thus its mission is “to advance inclusive options that expand [Consumer] choice, [Brand] voice, and [Shareholder] value.”
• Early career highlights include leading product development and research to enhance feeding options for moms and their infants in Neonatal ICU. In addition, she helped restructure a major supply chain initiative to drive profit and control quality for one of the company’s budding product lines which at the time, was unaffordable for minority, pregnant women.
• As Director of Marketing for Helen of Troy, while she was responsible for overseeing execution of activities for licensed brands including Revlon and Vidal Sassoon, with a team of engineers, created a line of grooming tools under the Revlon brand designed for women of color to support their grooming regimen. Having directed and oversaw offshore manufacturing, the line is still available across FDM outlets.
• Elevated to Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Warm Spirit, she led 2500 Women Business Enterprises in business build via product development and re-structuring of the company’s wellness portfolio.
• As Supplier Diversity Retail Manager for Walgreens Corporation, chain-wide, Tracey successfully created merchandising and procurement opportunities for MBEs/WBEs, which to this day continue to collectively gross multi-million dollar sales. For her work in Diversity at Walgreens, Tracey was honored as “A Woman of Excellence” by the Chicago Defender Newspaper.
• Before building I.B.M, Tracey served as Category Lead for MBE-owned, Namaste Laboratories, responsible for more than $25MM of ORS Olive Oil’s styling portfolio, its Innovation, P&L Strategies, and brand expansion across East & West Africa.
• Tracey is the mother of one son.